The nominator is responsible for gathering all necessary and required information related to the nomination of a candidate. It is the responsibility of the nominator to make sure that all forms are filled out appropriately and submitted to ASPE Society. Please note that the packet must contain the nomination form and references. Incomplete packets will not be considered.
The nominator will be required to not only fill out the nominator form but should be one of the three references that is required for this process. The remaining two references must be ASPE members in good standing, one of which should be a member of the College of Fellows. Please click here for a complete listing of the current Fellows.
- Has your candidate been a member of ASPE for 20 years?
- Are you and the additional references members of ASPE in good standing?
- Are names and addresses of references included?
- Do the reference letters address and demonstrate that the candidate meets those criteria in at least three of the categories outlined in “Program Committee Evaluation Categories?”
- Do the reference letters address significant and exceptional contributions to the plumbing engineering and design profession, the society or to the plumbing industry?
- Is your reference letter included?
- References from members of the college will be given special consideration by the Program Committee.
Evaluation of Categories
- Are the categories selected appropriate for your nominee?
- Do the contributions distinguish the nominee from their peer?
Complete Packets should be mailed to: :
College of Fellows Program Committee
American Society of Plumbing Engineers
6400 Shafer Court, Ste. 350
Rosemont, IL 60018-4203
Or email the packet to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 847-296-2963
Click here to download the nominator form (Due by January 31).