2015 Webinar Series
Solar Thermal Water Heating
Original air date: March 18, 2015
Earn Continuing Education Credits: This one-hour contact program provides 0.1 CEU or 1.0 PDH.
This one-hour webinar covers the basics of solar thermal systems and advances into more in depth look at sizing and system design. It provides a good start to finish overview for comparing different solar panel types and different system designs. This is useful information for engineers just beginning in solar projects and also for engineers trying to maximize their specifications. Learning objectives include:
- Overview of benefits of solar water heating
- How solar energy changes with seasons and weather
- Comparisons of different solar panels
- Types of piping systems and how to apply them Individual components within the system
- Safety precautions involved
- Sizing based on rule of thumb and also building data
- Incentives available for clients
The Presenter: Chris Wisinski
Chris Wisinski is a sales engineer for Bornquist Inc., an HVAC & Plumbing representative in Chicago. He focuses primarily on plumbing products and specializes in domestic water heating and pressure booster systems. Chris has 15 years of experience in the HVAC & Plumbing Industries and works from sizing and designing systems, through coordination and startup in the field with contractors.
Click here to view the webinar.
Members first time viewing: $70
Members previously viewed: $0