ASPE is headed to the Kansas City area for a one-day intensive special workshop.
This lecture is designed for Mechanical / Plumbing Designers to help you get your Revit MEP projects to the next level. If you want to know how to get the project started and understand how to maximize your workflow, this is the lecture for you. We will discuss how to get started properly to optimize your project workflow.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of Revit MEP, and MEP design concepts.
Revit MEP Project Setup and Project Templates Overview
- Overview / MEP Workflow
- Setting up the MEP model
- Creating a project template
- Overview and Best Practices HVAC Piping
- Overview and Best Practices
Plumbing Design Overview / Workflow
- Configure MEP Settings
- Routing preferences and Fittings
- Create a Plumbing System
- Create Pipe System Types
- Layout a Plumbing System with Slope
- Guidelines to Manufacturer’s content
- Resources Revit MEP to Fabrication MEP: What’s coming down the pipe line?
- Overview and Demonstration (Piping Only)
The class is held on Tuesday, June 17. Space is limited!
CEUs: Earn 0.75 CEUs or 7.5 PDHs for attending
Where: Burns & McDonnell, 9201 State Line Rd., Kansas City, MO 64114
Onsite registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. Arrive early!
Questions? Contact ASPE Education at 224-217-9016 or email@example.com
Revit MEP One-day Workshop: HVAC, Plumbing & Piping