Registration is now open for the Summer 2014 training seminar and exam. Join ASPE and IAPMO on June 18-19, 2014 in Kansas City for this exciting two-day workshop. This special workshop has been designed for those who are interested in gaining knowledge in performing green plumbing design work, to design systems that conserve and protect water supplies and reduce energy consumption in the delivery and use of water. This two-day workshop will cover:
- Water conservation measures
- Developing and advising on residential plumbing conservation measures
- Identifying and advising on efficient solar heated water design and installation
- Developing water efficient technology measures
- Preparing for a domestic plumbing inspection report
- Undertaking a commercial or residential plumbing inspection report
- Performing calculations
- Developing product knowledge and recommendations will be held.
When: June 18-19, 2014, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily
Where: Henderson Engineers, Inc., 8345 Lenexa Drive, Suite 300, Lenexa, KS 66214 (click here for a map)
Fee: $385 for ASPE/IAPMO Members, $450 for nonmembers (includes lunch)
Register early. This workshop is limited to 25 people. Registrants must be a CPD or PE to qualify for the exam.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will be able to partake in a 50-question exam. This exam has been designed to test the participant’s knowledge of the information that was presented during the workshop. Click here to download the program brochure.
Sponsored by Lubrizol.
Click here to view the Candidate Bulletin.