2017 Webinar Series
Water Reuse, Technically Speaking
August 16, 2017 - 2 pm EDT
Earn Continuing Education Credits: This one-hour contact program awards 0.1 CEU or 1.0 PDH.
This one-hour webinar will provide technical insight into water reuse at the building scale. Attendees will gain a thorough understanding of the critical steps for successful integration of a rain/stormwater, greywater and blackwater recycling scheme – with special attention to how regulations inform system design.
Upon successful completion of the course learners will be able to:
- Calculate an accurate water balance for new construction multifamily/hospitality and commercial/institutional projects
- Take the information established in the water balance calculations and efficiently size a treatment system
- Describe the changing regulatory landscape
- Discuss new regulatory developments and how they impact system design
- Identify what system components must be incorporated to ensure regulatory compliance
- Explain key design elements for water reuse schemes of each source (rainwater, greywater & blackwater)
The Presenter: Mark Meredith
As Product Manager at PHOENIX Process Equipment Co., Mark leads PHOENIX’s commercial water recycling team. Under a joint-venture with Australian partner, Aquacell, Mark launched PHOENIX’s commercial water recycling product line in 2010 and currently oversees North American operations. Prior to PHOENIX, Mark worked as a consultant to start-up’s on marketing, finance and growth strategies. He also previously held several positions in the federal government, including the U.S. Senate and the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Click here to purchase the archived webinar or obtain your CEUs.
Members first time viewing: $70
Members previously viewed: $0