April 23-24, 2014 | Crystal Gateway Marriott | Arlington, VA
Co-convened by American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE), the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating (CIPH), the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO®), the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA), the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association (PHCC), the Plumbing Manufacturers International (PMI), the United Association (UA), and the World Plumbing Council (WPC)
Early bird registration available until March 16, 2014
ASPE Members: $445
Nonmembers - $545
What is it?
There is no other occasion where you will be able to meet – all at once and in one place – so many well-known experts in the fields of water and energy efficiency.
These experts will expose you to emerging products and practices and you will witness them exchange views on new trends in the industry. You will be able to hear ideas and approaches about emerging technologies coming to market; learn about innovative green plumbing and mechanical concepts; view presentations; and engage in timely discussions on how the water utility, manufacturing, engineering, and trade industries have found solutions through emerging technologies in the water efficiency, plumbing, and mechanical industries.
Sponsors, presenters, and panelists participating in this symposium represent a diverse body of knowledge in the fields of:
• water, sanitation, and health
• water and energy efficiency
• water reuse
• solar and other renewable energies
• water quality
• fat, oil, and grease discharges
• advancements in mechanical systems
• plumbing research initiatives
• laws, regulations, and policy development
• new efficiencies in HVAC
• topics raised by audience participants during the symposium
This 2014 symposium is a highly anticipated reprise of the 2008, 2010 and 2012 symposiums. Click here to view details of the 2012 symposium or to view video excerpts from past symposiums, click here to search YouTube.
Goals of the International Emerging Technology Symposium
• Provide outstanding networking opportunities to meet experts in the fields of water and energy efficiency.
• Expose participants to emerging products and practices.
• Exchange views on new trends in the industry.
• Share ideas and approaches on bringing emerging technologies to market.
• Discuss innovative green plumbing and mechanical concepts.
• Provide vision for a more efficient future for plumbing and mechanical systems