|ASPE webinars are live, interactive technical educational programs offered through the internet where you can learn about the latest plumbing engineering/design topics and trends. Without leaving your desk, you can view the presentation and other related data on your computer, while listening to dynamic presentations by leading industry professionals. Live webinars are interactive, which allows you to ask questions directly to the presenter and receive answers to all your questions. ASPE webinars are one hour long and are scheduled throughout the year. Archived webinars are accessible 24/7.|
Available Archived Webinars
|Non-potable Water Reclaim System Review
|Top 10 Hospital Fire Protection Tips||Mar. 2013|
Advanced & Emerging Technologies
|BIM Part 1
|BIM Part 2
|Expert Witness||Sept. 2009|
Fire & Life Safety
|Fire Suppression Using Clean Agents
|High-rise Fire Protection
|Medical Gas Design - NFPA 99 2012||Feb. 2012|
|Most Common Mistakes Made on Fire Protection Plan Submittals||Mar. 2012|
|Natural Gas & Propane Sizing
|NFPA 13D: Fire Sprinkler Systems for Residential Occupancies
|Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems
|Green Opportunities in Medical Gas
|Inside the Green Codes
|LEED Points Strategies
|Solar Thermal Technology
|Sustainable Plumbing System Designs & the Plumbing Codes||Jan. 2008|
|Wastewater Reuse, Technically Speaking
|5 Truths About Waste Treatment Design||Feb. 2013|
|Commercial Final Barrier (Water Quality Association||July 2012|
|How Can Engineers and Contractors Work Together Effectively? (with PCA)
|12 Steps of a Successful Plumbing Design||July 2011|
|ADA Bathrooms and ICC/ANSI A117.1||Jan. 2012|
|Design of Temperature Maintenance Systems for Domestic Hot Water||Jan. 2013|
|Design Components of Fuel Systems||Sept. 2012|
|Emergency Shower Fixtures||Nov. 2011|
|Overview of Plumbing Specifications||Dec. 2012|
|Sizing Grease Interceptors
|Top Design Issues for Domestic Water Systems||Aug. 2012|
|Siphonic Roof Drainage Part 1
|Siphonic Roof Drainage Part 2
|Storm Drainage Systems
|Update on Grease Interceptors||June 2012|
|Water Heater Sizing
|Storm Drain Research and Its Impact on Design||Dec. 2011|
|Swimming Pool Design
|High-Containment System Design||June 2012|
* Denotes a free webinar for ASPE members.
- ASPE members are allowed to view sponsored archived webinars for free.
- If you require CEU/PDH credit for a webinar, you must register for the live or archived webinar: ASPE members: $69.95, Nonmembers: $129.95.
- All archived webinars are one-hour contact program providing 0.1 CEU or 1.0 PDH.
- You are allowed to receive CEU/PDH credit for viewing the webinar only one time. If you previously viewed the webinar, credit will not be issued.
- ASPE members who registered and paid for the live or archived webinar can view the webinar again for free.
To receive your CEU/PDH Certificate:
- Deadline is 10 days after viewing the webinar. Credit will not be issued if you miss the deadline.
- If you registered for the live webinar or paid for the archived webinar visit the CEU page and complete the questionnaire. You will receive an e-mail with your credit certificate (please check your spam if you don't receive it).