ASPE invites engineers, manufacturers, government personnel, code officials, standards developers, and other stakeholders to this workshop to help develop the U.S. positions on national and international water reuse standards and codes.
When: June 25-26, 2014
- Start: 1 p.m. CDT (Wednesday)
- End: 3 p.m. CDT (Thursday)
- Click here for the draft agenda
Where: Chicago Courtyard O'Hare, 2950 S. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018 (www.marriott.com/chica)
- Free on-site parking (click here for driving directions)
- Free shuttle to airport (click here for the pickup/drop-off schedule)
- Special room rate: $165 for a king room with a sleeper sofa (To reserve a room, click here or call 800.228.9290 and reference the ASPE Meeting by June 11.)
Registration is closed.