ASPE Online Education
Sanitary Drainage Systems
Earn Continuing Education Credits: This one-hour contact program provides 0.1 CEU or 1.0 PDH.
The ASPE Sanitary Drainage Systems educational PowerPoint is a unique program that is designed for anyone seeking a learning opportunity that will provide the instruction and resources needed to excel in the plumbing industry.
This presentation explains sanitary drainage systems from the fixture drain to the connection in the street or on-site disposal system. It provides the necessary details about sanitary drainage systems that a designer needs to know when considering his design. The learning methods use an innovative teaching approach to cover topics ranging from the effects of the piping slope on the system to flow in stacks.
Participants in this course will also learn about the various styles of standardized fittings used in a drainage system. The skills acquired will be useful to individuals seeking to upgrade or gain insight on the procedures needed to be the best in the profession. The overall goal is to provide a well-rounded approach to training that helps designers understand the various sanitary drainage systems and the correct application for each type of system.
The presentation includes:
- Components of a drainage system, along with how and why they are to be used
- Discussions on the flow of liquid, both horizontal and vertical, and its effects within the piping system
- The different types of traps, along with sizing
- Information about the local, national, and international codes
- Cleanout types and how and where they are to be used
- Instructions that will help in developing on-the-job skills and stimulate your personal progress, all set at your own pace
- A final quiz at the end of the course
Do not purchase the course until you are ready to view it. This is a pay-per-view course. Do not close your browser while viewing it.