ASPE Online Education
Fuel Gas System Educational Program
Earn Continuing Education Credits:
This one-hour contact program provides 0.1 CEU or 1.0 PDH.
The ASPE fuel gas educational system is a unique program that is designed for anyone seeking a learning opportunity that will provide the instruction and resources needed to excel in the plumbing industry.
Divided into two modules, the learning methods use an innovative teaching approach to cover topics ranging from properties of Natural Gas to combustion air and sizing.
Participants in this course will also learn standardized methods for handling natural and propane gas. The skills acquired will be useful to individuals seeking to upgrade or gain insight on the procedures needed to be the best in the business. The overall goal is to provide a well-rounded approach to training and understanding the two distinct systems (natural and propane) gas and the correct methods for handling both.
- Step by step instructions that will help in developing on the job skills and stimulate your personal progress.
- Specific real world scenarios Installation Dos and Do nots (sediment traps, prohibited areas and regulators)
- Preventive Measures against freezing, leaks, combustion air etc.
- Understanding the local, national, and international codes
- Identifying the difficulties of coating, installation and conversions
- Overview of the properties (i.e. BTUs), materials and sizing equations
- Final test at the end of the course to gain CEU / PDH credit.
Do not purchase the course until you are ready to view it. This is a pay-per-view course. Do not close your browser while viewing it.