The American Society of Plumbing Engineers and the International Code Council (ICC) have joined forces to offer a special member discount of 20% to ICC members who are interested in becoming a new* member of ASPE.
Becoming an ASPE member will elevate your career status as well as give you the knowledge, tools and resources to become a leader in the industry. In addition, you will join a global community of professionals advancing the plumbing engineering industry. With more than 6,500 members, a fellow professional is never far away.
As an ASPE member you will receive the following:
ASPE Plumbing Engineering Design Handbook (PEDH)
- Each year, ASPE members receive the latest volume of PEDH, which is the definitive collection of plumbing engineering design practices
Plumbing Systems & Design Magazine
- This award-winning magazine is dedicated to the technical aspects of plumbing engineering, design, and contracting.
- The Society’s biweekly e-newsletter contains news and views of the plumbing industry
Publication and Educational Program Discounts
- All publications, educational programs and events, of the Society are offered at special discounted rates to ASPE members.
- When you join ASPE, you have the opportunity to affiliate with one of the 62 chapters. Chapter affiliation brings extensive and impressive personal and professional benefits at no additional cost
To apply for ASPE membership:
- Click here to download the ASPE/ICC special membership application***. (PDF)
- Complete and submit the application form with payment by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 847-296-2963
- Mail: American Society of Plumbing Engineers, 2980 S. River Road, Des Plaines, IL 60018
*Offer to new ASPE members, first year of membership. Renewal will be at regular membership price.
**Pricing on the application reflects the 20% discount.
Join ASPE today and take advantage of the member pricing on the new "Illustrated Plumbing Codes Design Handbook." Click here to purchase your copy today!